Pongo Resume in Northborough, MA is seeking a ColdFusion developer. Very casual working environment. Free caffeine all day long in the form of coffee, soda, or juice. Free lunches every Friday. If you’re interested send an e-mail to jobs-DEV@pongoresume.com and tell them you heard about it on this blog.
Company: Pongo Resume
Position Title: Development Specialist
Type: Full Time
Pongo Resume is a premier, full-service online resource for job seekers. Privately held and headquartered in Northborough, Massachusetts, Pongo was honored in 2009 as one of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private U.S. companies. Pongo Resume has more than 5 million registered users and averages well over a half-million unique visitors per month. The Pongo Resume web site provides users with all the tools, templates, and support needed to write professional resumes and cover letters, ace tough interviews, and secure a great job. Our users generate over 100,000 resumes per month.
We are seeking a bright, hard working, and self-motivated, mid to senior level Web Application Developer utilizing web technologies such as Flex, ColdFusion, jQuery and XML. You will work closely with all members of the Pongo team.
• Build and maintain highly scalable and dynamic web applications utilizing Flex, ColdFusion, jQuery and SQL Server.
• Develop reusable code and interaction with business logic database.
• Support and maintain existing application functionality through version releases and bug fixes.
• Adhere to rigid coding standards and best practices when developing applications.
• Brainstorm solutions and execute details to deliver end to end solutions.
• Proven experience developing dynamic applications that blend interactive GUIs developed in Flex, ColdFusion and jQuery with SQL Server databases.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques.
• Experience with object-oriented and services-oriented architectures and methodologies.
• Experience with Flex and ColdFusion frameworks such as Mach II, Fusebox, Coldbox and Mate, a plus.
• Experience with Content Management Systems, such as Mura, a plus.
• Must be detailed-oriented and possess a strong drive to deliver quality, consistent results in a timely manner.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Pongo Resume provides a friendly and collaborative working environment which encourages personal and professional growth.
Benefits include medical (HMO), dental, long -and short-term disability, free lunch Fridays, 401K, 15 PTO days, 10 paid holidays, closed between Christmas and New Year’s with pay.